- To protect, promote the rights of victims of human trafficking, asylum seekers, refugees and other vulnerable persons, as well as dealing with issues faced by these persons, according to national and international legislation.
- Identify the needs, problems faced by victims of human trafficking, asylum seekers, refugees and other vulnerable persons
- Providing legal advice, social and psychological assistance to the target groups, regardless of age, ethnicity, religion, social class
- Promoting the interests of the target groups through cooperation with public authorities that have competencies in the field, collaboration with other Romanian and foreign associations, foundations that have similar objectives and activities
- Advocacy, lobby, improving the legal framework, public awareness
Our fundamental values are: tolerance, equality, trust, solidarity, respect for diversity